Terms and Conditions
Terms & applicability
- All offers, orders and agreements of The Little Green Bag are subject to these general terms and conditions. Unless The Little Green Bag agrees in writing to other terms and conditions.
- You cannot derive any rights for future transactions from any agreed deviations.
- Accepting an offer and placing an order implies that you accept the applicability of these terms and conditions.
- All products ordered and paid for before 11pm will be dispatched the same working day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
- If items have a longer delivery time or are (temporarily) undeliverable, you will be notified the same day via e-mail.
- We make every effort to keep our promised delivery time. Nevertheless, in times of busyness in our warehouse or at the carrier it can be delayed.
- The Little Green Bag is not liable for any damage whatsoever resulting from exceeding the announced delivery times.
- The Little Green Bag takes the greatest care when receiving orders and sending ordered articles. Nevertheless, it may happen that an order is not delivered or is incomplete. You must report this within 7 days of receiving the articles. The delivery will then be completed or redone at The Little Green Bag's expense, if necessary.
- The agreement to buy and sell is established at the moment you accept the offer and you comply with the conditions thereby set. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by e-mail, the customer can dissolve the agreement.
- The amount due can be paid via IDEAL, Mister Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, DIRECTebanking, Giropay, PayPal and bank transfer. The Little Green Bag accepts IDEAL payments via ABN-AMRO, Rabobank, Fortis, ING and the SNS bank.
- When paying by Visa, MasterCard and American Express, The Little Green Bag reserves the right to check whether the card is valid, whether there is sufficient spending limit to debit the purchase amount and whether your address details are correct.
- For payments, MultiSafepay and Buckaroo are used. These payment providers handle transactions. MultiSafePay and Buckaroo transactions are carried out according to strict security requirements.
Complaints & Returns
- We make every effort to provide you with a perfect product. The Little Green Bag recommends inspecting the delivered items immediately upon receipt. Should the ordered items not meet your expectations, please do not hesitate to notify us by e-mail. The Little Green Bag will always try to solve any problems or complaints in consultation with you and in the best possible way.
- If no written objections are received by The Little Green Bag within 7 days, The Little Green Bag will assume that it has fully complied with its obligations.
- You have the right to return the articles delivered by The Little Green Bag within 14 days of receipt. During the trial period of 14 days you should handle the articles and packaging with care. You will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the product.
- It is not possible to return gift cards.
- Articles can be returned within the trial period if reasonably possible in the original packaging and in new condition, and by returning the return form. You are responsible for paying the related shipping costs if you use another party.
- If the items are unused and undamaged and have been returned on time and correctly, The Little Green Bag will refund the price paid excluding costs for a more expensive shipping method, at the latest within 14 days after receiving the items back. When a payment has been made with a gift card of The Little Green Bag and/or one of its partners (Fashioncheque, Webshop Giftcard, Your Giftcard, E-Bon, VVV gift card, Shoes & Accessories gift card), this amount will be paid in a gift card of The Little Green Bag.
- If the items delivered by The Little Green Bag are not returned within 14 days of receipt, the items are considered accepted.
- For every euro spent, you will receive 1 baggie.
- Baggies will only be credited for items that have not been returned.
- Baggies are credited 30 days after the order is placed.
- When 300 baggies have been saved, an automatic email will be sent with a discount code worth €15.
- The discount code can be spent up to 1 year after it is issued on an order of at least €25.
- The discount code cannot be redeemed for cash. If the items ordered are returned, the discount code will be reactivated.
- The personal information provided will only be used for activating the account and processing the order. The data will never be made available to third parties, unless they are involved in processing the order.
- Any liability of The Little Green Bag, of the staff and products of The Little Green Bag for any damage, of whatever nature, direct or indirect, is excluded from the moment the product is delivered to the customer. Nor is The Little Green Bag liable for any damage caused by third parties in the performance of the agreement.
- The Little Green Bag accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of The Little Green Bag's products.
- The liability of The Little Green Bag is always limited to a maximum of the purchase price of the article in question.
- The Little Green Bag cannot be held liable for misunderstandings, mutilation, delays or improper transmission of orders and messages resulting from the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between you and The Little Green Bag, or between The Little Green Bag and third parties, insofar as these concern the relationship between you and The Little Green Bag, unless there has been an intentional act or omission or gross negligence on the part of The Little Green Bag.
- In a situation of force majeure, The Little Green Bag's obligations will be suspended. If the period of force majeure exceeds two months, both you and The Little Green Bag have the right to dissolve the agreement without any obligation to pay damages. Cases of force majeure include strikes, disruptions, import/export bans, regardless of whether this occurs at The Little Green Bag or at The Little Green Bag's suppliers.
- The Little Green Bag respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. Your personal data will be used to process the order.
- Besides executing the orders, the data will only be used, with your permission, for marketing purposes and maintaining the customer relationship with you.
- The data will never be made available to third parties, unless they are involved in processing your order.
- The agreement and these general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
The Little Green Bag BV
Karel Doormanweg 41
3115 JD, Schiedam
Chamber of Commerce: 61971448
VAT number: NL8545.73.148.B.01